Friday, June 12, 2015

The Communications Director of NeW

My name is Rebecca Malone, and I am from Wilmington, Delaware. I am a junior at AU, in the SIS Global Scholars Program, and I am majoring in International Studies with concentrations in U.S. Foreign Policy and National Security. In addition to my major, I am also pursuing a Political Science minor and an undergraduate translation certificate in French. This summer, I will be studying abroad at Cambridge University, where I will be taking classes on foreign policy and conducting research about the U.S. intelligence community. During my free time, I enjoy reading outside on the quad, sharing coffee with friends, exploring new neighborhoods in DC, and dining out at new restaurants! Some of my favorite places to eat include Il Canale, Mai Thai, and Das Ethiopian in Georgetown, as well as Rajaji, Tryst, and Open City in Adam’s Morgan. I look forward to seeing new and returning faces in the fall!



Rebecca at the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum for the 2015 Founders Day Ball


Rebecca at CPAC 2015


Rebecca exploring Central Park, New York City


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.