Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Treasurer of NeW

Hi, my name is Kiah Morrison, and I am currently a sophomore at American University majoring in Political Science.  Born and raised in a small town near York, Pennsylvania, I was very excited to begin a new chapter of life in the District.

At AU, I am a member of the School of Public Affairs Leadership Program, and I am the Finance Director of the Kennedy Political Union.  I am the treasure of NeW at AU and Phi Alpha Delta, the professional pre-law fraternity.  I am a member of College Republicans and a field representative for the American Enterprise Institute Executive Council on campus.  This spring, I interned for the United States Senate, and this summer, I am serving as a legislative intern for the Federal Public Policy Department of the National Federation of Independent Business.

I enjoy exploring the city, attending events in the area, and trying new restaurants.  I also enjoy binge-watching House of Cards, traveling, reading, running, and cooking.


Kiah in one of her favorite buildings in DC, Russell Senate Office Building


Kiah enjoys spending time in Colorado during her summers.


Kiah with Former Governor Jeb Bush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.