Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Secretary of NeW

Hello! My name is Alexandra Torres, and I am from a small town in sunny, Southern California.  I am a sophomore at American University and I am double majoring in Political Science and Public Relations and Strategic Communications.  I am a member of College Republicans and a brother of Alpha Phi Omega, the community service fraternity.  During the spring, I interned in the United States House of Representatives.

I love going on adventures and discovering new things.  I love country music and all things nautical, and I am a professional Netflix binge-watcher.  I enjoy watching funny puppy videos on Youtube, and I also like to play the piano during my free time.  My favorite city is Washington D.C. and I get to enjoy all that the District has to offer.




Alex enjoying her first snow day.


Alex at the happiest place on earth, Disneyland.


Alex with her sister and mom, her role models

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.