Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The VP of NeW

Hey there! My name is Cassandra Peña, and I'm from the city of El Paso in the greatest state of Texas. I am a sophomore majoring in Political Science with a concentration in Comparative Politics and Journalism. During my first year in DC I discovered that the best study spot in the District is the Library of Congress, and the best time to go monumenting is at night.  During my free time, I enjoy coffee at Dean and DeLuca in Georgetown, visiting the National Gallery of Art, and exploring all that DC has to offer.  Enjoy the rest of your summer; see you soon.


Cassandra at the Cherry Blossom Festival


Cassandra at the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool


Cassandra's favorite painting at the National Gallery of Art, Claude Monet, The Japanese Footbridge, 1999

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.