Monday, June 8, 2015

The President of NeW

My name is Krista Chavez, and I grew up in Las Vegas, Nevada. I am a sophomore at AU and am currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Legal Studies, Economics and Government (CLEG) with a minor in Russian Area Studies. Over my time in DC, I have become the President of NeW at AU, I am currently an intern for the National Network of enlightened Women, and I have interned in the House of Representatives. I am also an active member of AU College Republicans, am an editor for their blog, and participate in Young Americans For Liberty at AU. During my free time, I love to eat chocolate, watch Audrey Hepburn movies and Gossip Girl, go running along Embassy Row, cook yummy food, hang out with the puppies when they come to the Quad, and explore all that Washington has to offer!




Krista at home in Las Vegas, Nevada



Krista's favorite place, La Jolla, California



Krista at the Washington Monument

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.