Thursday, August 11, 2016

Meet Kayla



Hello everyone, my name is Kayla Kennedy! I am excited to serve as the Vice President of NeW at AU for the 2016-2017 school year. I hail from Saint Louis, Missouri and I strongly believe that the Cardinals are the best team in baseball! I am a rising sophomore, majoring in Law and Justice with a concentration in counter-terrorism and security studies. NeW is an outstanding organization that has given women, including myself, a space to voice ideas and opinions that are not typically found on AU’s campus. I look forward to growing NeW and seeing all that we can accomplish as an organization. We are a conservative force to be reckoned with!


My academic interests include the study of legal theory, our Constitution, and compliance associated with government’s regulation on businesses. This summer I worked on Jay Ashcroft’s campaign, who is now the republican nominee for Secretary of State in Missouri. This fall I am interning at The American Conservative Union. CPAC is my absolute favorite event so I couldn’t be more excited about this opportunity!

I look forward to meeting all new and returning students this fall who are interested in learning more about NeW. Your interest means a great deal to me and I hope you consider becoming a member of such a strong group of women!


Check out some pictures of Kayla:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.