Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Meet Lizzy



Hi all! My name is Lizzy Racke and I’m super excited to be NeW at AU’s treasurer for the upcoming semester. I’m most recently from Columbus, Ohio (Go Bucks!) but was raised in Dallas, Texas (Go Aggies!). I’m a rising Junior, double majoring in International Relations and French. Thus far in my collegiate career I have interned for both members of the House and the Senate, volunteered on multiple campaigns at both the State and Federal level, and have a strong interest in US Foreign Policy. On campus, I’m also the secretary for the Catholic Student Association and a member of Phi Mu Fraternity.

NeW has played a crucial role in my time at AU thus far. I’ve met most of my closest friends through NeW, and couldn’t imagine my college experience without them. NeW is an organization of strong, compassionate, and driven women. Despite our differences in beliefs and opinions, this coming from the chapter’s token Democrat, NeW allows me to have an open dialogue with women of all beliefs, on issues that affect women.

If you’re looking for an accepting, strong, and ambitious group of women, then I hope you’ll consider joining NeW at AU. My time in NeW has been extremely rewarding and I hope to be able to share the NeW experience with more women this upcoming academic year!

Check out some pictures of Lizzy:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.